Sunday, April 1, 2007

I bought an apron.......

Big surprise I bought an apron........but its not for me. :) Its for a friend of mine who is taking care of my cats while I am in California. My mom and I took the kids to a local festival and there was a womans group selling them. When I saw the apple one I knew Cheryl had to have it. Her kitchen is decorated in apples and this matched it perfectly. After we got home I noticed a paper in the pocket. It reads..........
Ten Reasons Why I Should Wear An Apron
10.It makes people think I am domestic.
9. It gives the neighbors something to talk about.
8. My children will never ask, "Whats that?"
7. My dog needs a bath.
6. It would make my mother proud.
5. I love to BBQ!
4. I love to party!
3. It hides the spot on my clean shirt.
2. The man in my life may think, "Whats cooking?"
1. I'VE HELPED THE HIGHLAND WOMAN'S CLUB TO ACHIEVE THEIR SCHOLARSHIP GOALS WITH MY DONATION.
How perfect is that. Now to go stick the paper back in the pocket so she can enjoy the top 10 reasons also.

No comments: